Happy new year, everyone! We thought it would be fun to kick things off with a roundup of the best planners, calendars and notebooks for 2023. There are so many options out there, it can certainly be a daunting quest to find the goldilocks planner that’s just right. Never fear, we have something here for everyone whatever your planning style may be…or if you just need a cool gift! By the way, here is a fun fact: MANY of the brands mentioned here are clients of ours 🙂
Dated Daily Planners
- Selected as the best hard cover planner on The Strategist’s best planners for 2023, Simplified by Emily Ley is a tried-and-true favorite loved for its colorful covers and clean page layout. If you haven’t picked out a 2023 planner yet, now is a good time! Simplified planners are on sale now.
- Ponderlily creates smart, stylish, and eco-friendly planners for stationery lovers. They’re on The Strategist’s best planners list for best cloth cover weekly planner.
- The Day Designer creates beautifully functional planners that enable you to overcome overwhelm and live a more organized, productive and stylish life.
- Sugar Paper makes beautiful things for thoughtful people. They offer a bevy of planners including: monthly planners, family planners, academic planners and more.
- If you like to blend a bit of introspection and woo into your planning, you’ll want to check out The Rainbow Vision. Their planners include pages with self-discovery prompts and mystical inspiration throughout.
- Goldmine & Coco offers deluxe, stylish paper planners as well as a gorgeous digital version that looks just like a cloth-bound book.
- If you are a productivity nerd who likes pretty things, head on over to Erin Condron’s shop; you’ll feel just like a kid in a candy store.
- Dash Planners offer an impressive selection of digital stationery & organizational tools.
Planners, Calendars and Notebooks for Gifts
- A fun, colorful, beautifully illustrated notebook or calendar is a sure win for gifting. We adore Lisa Congdon’s quirky aesthetic and her motivational quotes. By the way, her “Ok, let’s do this” notebook is on sale:)
- Jessica Swift has a gorgeous calendar in her shop, colorfully illustrated with botanicals and abstracts. We love the boho vibe and the inspiring quotes.
- Smudge Ink offers a selection of flat printed and letterpress printed calendars with super fun illustrations. I’ve got my eye on the Magical & Mythical Letterpress Desk Calendar.
- Our Director of Ops gifted herself this Carleigh Courey Design wall calendar for her fridge after being sad all of last year that she didn’t buy it.
- The Happy To Be Here Planner is of chock-full of solid – albeit hilarious – unsolicited advice.
- Appointed has created an elegant line of planners and they offer custom foil stamped monograms. So fancy!
Work / Life Planners + Goal Setting Systems
- Sommer Letter Co. creates undated, practical planners – the day at a glance with personal to-dos and work-dos side by side is pretty ingenious – adorned with whimsical botanical art.
- Mäksēlife is more than just a planner, it’s a holistic approach for work/life planning, including their flagship planners, digital planners, and access to their exclusive community.
- Best Self is another in-depth planner with a whole philosophy of planning and goal-setting behind it.
- The aim of the Full Focus planner is to banish distractions, tame your to-do list, and achieve big goals. The reviews speak for themselves. In addition to planners, they offer courses and consulting.
- Worthwhile Paper offers striking planners with an elegant, minimal layout that includes plenty of dot grid pages for bullet journaling. Their planners are also made from 100% locally made recycled paper, and hand bound in-house by their small team.
- We’re big fans of Leuchtturm. Not only do they make great planners with such exciting features as a removable address book, project planning pages, and gorgeous color options; they also have sketchbooks! The heavy-weight, pure white paper holds up well to a brush pen and the two bookmarks come in handy. Trust us;)
- The Rhodia Goalbook is perfect for bullet journaling, with a dot grid, numbered pages, table of contents, and three ribbon bookmarks. The only hard part is choosing a color!
Phew, that was a flurry of planners! Which one are you using? Let us know in the comments below.
Newsletter Sign Up
We write a new email each week to help you grow your business.
Let's take your online shop to the next level
The Shopify websites we design have a reputation for substantial improvements to ecommerce conversion rates and online sales. Let's talk!
2 thoughts on “Best Planners, Calendars and Notebooks for 2023”
I use the Family Calendar by Clip Clop, made in South Africa.
Cute! Thanks for sharing, Fiona:)