Refer Your Friends to Aeolidia
If you’re reading this, chances are you know someone who could benefit from my team’s expertise. A sizable percentage of our business comes from referrals from friends of Aeolidia and people who have hired us before. I deeply appreciate that!
If you have a colleague, friend, family member, or anyone else who could use help with ecommerce, email marketing, and/or branding, I invite you to connect them with me.
Do you know anyone who:
- Has an established business that’s looking to improve sales online?
- Needs help with their Shopify site, or wants to move to Shopify?
- Is looking for email and SMS (text) marketing strategy?
- Could be doing a better job with their branding?
- Needs to stand out in a crowd of competitors?
My promise to you is that we will provide your referral with whatever help we can to the best of our abilities — and if we can’t help, I have a wide network, and will see to it that they’re connected with someone who can help them.
“What type of clients do you work best with?”
- Product-based retail brands
- Established businesses looking to increase their growth
- Our clients tend to be independent designers or artists. The founder is usually the designer, or we work with gift shops selling work by other independent designers
“What problems can you help with?”
- Strategic branding and identity design
- Complex Shopify redesigns and migrations
- “Website in a Week” projects, heavy on branding and storytelling
- Klaviyo email marketing setup and automations (flows)
- Ongoing conversion optimization, A/B testing, updates, and maintenance
“How should I refer people to you?”
The best way to refer someone to us is to introduce the two of us over email, or ask them to fill out our contact form.
Please let them know that when they fill out the form, they should put down your name as the person who referred them to us.
Right below, I’ve included an email you can copy and paste and send to anyone you’d like to refer. The email introduces us, explains what we can help with, and outlines our service offerings. (Feel free to make any changes you’d like before you send it.)
“Do you have an introduction email I can use?”
Absolutely — just copy and paste this, adjusting as needed, and send the email off to someone that you’ve identified (CCing me, preferably, so I know that you’ve referred them to me and can prepare for them to reach out to me).
I’d like to introduce you to Arianne Foulks, whose design agency, Aeolidia, specializes in helping Shopify stores grow. They create beautiful and effective websites and can also set up and optimize your email marketing. They’re helping us with our ecommerce strategy, and I think they’d be a good fit for you, too.
Arianne let me know she’d be happy to offer you a free 30 minute consultation call with an expert on their team to dive in deep and share all their best tips with you – even if you never hire them. This is their way of giving back to the community!
As a client of theirs, I highly recommend Arianne’s team. I’ve copied Arianne on this email and she’ll be replying in a day or two to learn more and set up an initial call with you.
I’m looking forward to hearing how the conversation goes,
“Who should I refer to you?”
An exercise that I do when I’m thinking of who I can refer to someone in my network is this:
- I block out 20 minutes on my calendar
- I write down the type of client that they work best with (In my case, that’s retail stores who want to increase their sales online and get to the next level)
- Then, I go through my contact list on my phone, in my address book, in my email client, and in my LinkedIn. When I find anyone that I think might be a good person to connect them with, I write down their name.
- In 20 minutes, I can have 5, 10, 20, or even more names written down to refer to a friend or colleague.
I recommend that you do this same process. Block out 20 minutes on your calendar and, for each person on your list, feel free to send them the referral introduction email included above.
I deeply appreciate you taking the time to deepen Aeolidia’s network. As a next step, you can connect me with 2-3 (or more) of your colleagues or friends who are looking for help with improving their ecommerce store.
And if there is anything at all I can do for you, just email and let me know.
Thanks a million,
— Arianne Foulks, CEO and Founder, Aeolidia
Let's take your online shop to the next level
The Shopify websites we design have a reputation for substantial improvements to ecommerce conversion rates and online sales. Let's talk!