Refer a Shop Owner to Aeolidia, Shopify Experts
If you’re reading this, chances are you know someone who could benefit from my team’s expertise. A sizable percentage of our business comes from referrals from past clients and colleagues. I deeply appreciate that!
If you have a colleague, friend, family member, or anyone else who is in need of help that we can provide, I invite you to connect them with me.
Do you know anyone who:
- Needs help with their Shopify site, or wants to move to Shopify?
- Could be doing a better job with their packing or branding?
- Is looking for help with email and SMS marketing?
- Could better make their business stand out in a crowd?
- Has an established business that’s looking to improve sales online?
My promise to you is that we will provide your referral with whatever help we can to the best of our abilities — and if we can’t help, I have a wide network, and will see to it that they’re connected with someone who can help them.
“What type of clients do you work best with?”
- Product-based retail brands
- Established businesses looking to increase their growth
- Our clients tend to be independent designers or artists. The founder is usually the designer, or we work with gift shops selling work by other independent designers
“What problems can you help with?”
- Brand strategy, brand identity design, print & packaging
- Custom Shopify websites, customizable products, subscriptions, bundles
- “Website in a Week” theme customizations, heavy on branding and storytelling
- Klaviyo email marketing setup and automations/flows (incl. design and copywriting)
- SEO strategy
- Ongoing conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, updates, and maintenance
“How should I refer people to you?”
The best way to refer someone to us is to introduce me over email, or ask them to fill out our contact form.
Please let them know that when they fill out the form, they should put down your name as the person who referred them to us.
Further down this page, I’ve included an email you can copy and paste and send to anyone you’d like to refer. The email introduces us, explains what we can help with, and outlines our service offerings. (Feel free to make any changes you’d like before you send it.)
“Do you have an introduction email I can use?”
Absolutely — just copy and paste this, adjusting as needed, and send the email off to someone that you’ve identified (CCing me, preferably, so I know that you’ve referred them to me and can prepare for them to reach out to me).
I’d like to introduce you to Arianne Foulks, whose design agency, Aeolidia, specializes in helping Shopify stores grow. They create beautiful and effective websites and can also set up and optimize your email marketing. They’ve built sites for Lisa Congdon, I Heart Guts, and Sugar Paper. I think they’d be a great fit for you.
She’s offered my friends and colleagues a free 30 minute consultation call with Aeolidia’s Director of Operations or Ecommerce Strategist to dive in deep and share all their secrets with you – even if you never hire them. Just their way of giving back to the community and strengthening the network between cool businesses like ours!
I’m familiar with Aeolidia’s work and highly recommend Arianne’s team. I’ve copied Arianne on this email and she’ll be replying in a day or two to learn more and set up an initial call with you.
Looking forward to hearing how the conversation goes,
“Who should I refer to you?”
An exercise that I often do when I’m thinking of who I can refer to my friends or my colleagues is this:
- I block out 20 minutes on my calendar
- I write down, on a piece of paper, the type of client that they work best with (In my case, that’s retail stores who want to increase their sales online and get to the next level)
- Then, I go through my contact list on my phone, in my address book, in my email client, and in my LinkedIn, and for anyone that I think might be a good person to connect them with, I write down their name.
- In 20 minutes, I can have 5, 10, 20, or even more names written down to refer to a friend or colleague.
I recommend that you do this same process. Block out 20 minutes on your calendar and follow the above process. Then, for each person on your list, feel free to refer them to me or send them the referral introduction email included above.
I deeply appreciate you taking the time to read this page. As a next step, you can connect me with 2-3 (or more) of your colleagues or friends who are looking for help with improving their ecommerce store.
And if there is anyone I can refer to you, just email and let me know, and I’ll see who in my network is a match for your business.
— Arianne Foulks, CEO and Founder, Aeolidia
Let's take your online shop to the next level
The Shopify websites we design have a reputation for substantial improvements to ecommerce conversion rates and online sales. Let's talk!