Quick news update!
Aeolidia is going to be in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Ventura this month. Here’s where you can find us:
April 20-21, 2017
Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, California
Arianne and Shoshanna will be attending to learn more about the future of ecommerce.
Make Your Website Smarter workshop
April 26, 2017, 7pm – 9pm $25
@ the pARTy Gallery 5522 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90018
Do you have a creative business that sells products? This workshop is for you if you’re either planning to set up an online shop, or you have a shop site that could use some improvement. The Aeolidia team will be sharing guidance about how to set up a shop, what content to include, and how to organize what goes on it.
The evening will begin with a presentation about website content, website design, and what you’ll need to see success online. Topics may include:
- What pages should be on your website?
- What content do you need to gather for a website?
- What kind of photography should you have?
- What software should you use?
- Where do you buy your domain name?
- How do you get people to visit your site?
- How do you get people to purchase?
- What about blogging and newsletters?
We’ll cover all this and more, as well as answer questions about your specific website. We will break into groups, and solve each other’s problems and make plans for your personal best next step.
We can help with:
- Getting set up on Shopify
- Choosing and adjusting design themes
- Feedback on your existing website
- Answering questions about design and strategy
- Suggesting quick changes to improve sales
Please feel free to bring your laptop for some hands on learning.
April 27-30, 2017
Ventura Beach Marriott in Ventura, California
Arianne will be teaching two classes and she and Shoshanna will be giving one-on-one advice and feedback to attendees via Think Tanks and office hours. This event is sold out.
Get More Traffic & Make More Sales
Grab your free PDF guide to making more money from your online shop. How to grow your traffic and improve conversion rate.