After facing some major burnout in their skincare products business, Handcrafted Honeybee founders Stacia and Robert Guzzo decided to embark on a rebrand. This e-book, published by Academy of Handmade, details their entire rebranding process, which involved addressing some major target customer problems. It also doubles as a workbook to help you manage the process of branding — or rebranding — your creative business.
Included in the PDF:
- Dealing with business burnout
- Figuring out who your target customer is
- Hiring a designer
- How to communicate with your designer
- Using a brand guide
- Determining the right goals for a rebrand
- Package design
- Outlining a customer journey
- How to relaunch a brand after a redesign
- Redesigning a website
Get More Traffic & Make More Sales
Grab your free PDF guide to making more money from your online shop. How to grow your traffic and improve conversion rate.