Solidify your shop’s success
Branding is about more than logo design and pretty colors. To create consistent brand messaging you have to get back to basics:
- Who is your target customer?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- What problems do your products solve?
- How do you create value?
In this course, we address the branding fundamentals that will help you stay consistent and connect with customers even as you grow and expand your business.
Learn the fundamentals of good branding
This course won’t teach you how to design a logo or write a tagline. Instead, you’ll learn how the lay the groundwork for building a solid brand.
- We’ll start by examining your current customer base, and we’ll do some real talk about whether or not you feel good about selling to those customers.
- We’ll talk about the problem your product solves, even if you think it doesn’t actually solve a problem.
- We’ll do a deep dive into how your business is different from your competitors.
- We’ll talk about how to stand out in a competitive marketplace by connecting with a smaller tribe of people who really “get” you (and how to find those people).
- We’ll pepper in plenty of examples of businesses that are doing things right, with stories from businesses that struggled to hit the mark the first time around—and how they achieved their own breakthroughs.
Get More Traffic & Make More Sales