When hiring us to do your SEO work, expect to have your site reviewed from an SEO standpoint and improved. We can:
- Educate you about SEO best practices for ecommerce sites using Shopify. The goal is to feel confident about your content choices when updating your site with new products, collections, and blog posts.
- Audit your site for technical problems which may be preventing search engines from seeing your site the way you want them to.
- Address on-site technical issues such as missing or duplicate meta data, improperly implemented internal links, URL redirects, 404 errors, and more.
- Make sure your Shopify site properly uses structured data and rich snippets for ecommerce sites to boost your visibility in the search results.
- Conduct a competitor analysis to see what’s working for your competition and where there are gaps in that you can leverage for your business.
- Do keyword research unique to your website, founded upon our intimate understanding of the creative brands we work with and utilizing a suite of professional tools to uncover that best opportunities for bringing targeted traffic to your site. You’ll not only learn the competitiveness and value of different search terms, you’ll get our strategic recommendations for which keywords to target and how.
- Map your top keywords to specific pages on your site and help you optimize these pages to target these searches.
- Reporting to help you track your SEO progress over time.
This list is a starting point for ideas, and will be tailored to your needs and your unique business. Contact us today to get a specific proposal for your business.
If you want our help getting ranked higher on Google for relevant keywords, contact us about our Search Engine Optimization service.