I am speaking at a new conference in May that I think you’ll be interested in. Firstly, you don’t have to go anywhere! You can sit at home all comfy in your jammies and learn from those expert-types that your friends keep jetting off to see in New York or California or Utah or wherever. Secondly, whoa, they’ve got some interesting people on their lineup, and I feel like I’m in great, awe-inspiring company for sure.
What’s the deal?
The conference is called Maker Mentors, it’s May 14th to the 16th, and it’s the first live online conference for creative business owners. They have speakers, who you will watch via live video and be able to text chat with, and mentors, who you can sign up to talk to one-on-one about your own business and its particular goals and challenges.
There will be over twenty live sessions, and an interactive forum where you can chat with other attendees. If you can’t make one of the time slots, days, or even the entire event, you can still access all of the content, which will be recorded and kept available to you.
Who is this event for?
Do I need to be an artist, an Etsy shop owner, or a small business?
This event is for any creative person who wants to foster a business around their craft. Perhaps you desperately want to turn your hobby into a full-time job. Or, maybe you are established in your creative field but want to take your business to the next level. It doesn’t matter if you are running a six figure business, or dreaming up ideas in your basement. We are going to meet you at any stage and introduce you to the tools and experts you need to get where you want to be.
Our sessions are designed to give you new ideas for growing your business, and the strategies we discuss can be applied to a wide range of creative specialties.
How do you know if this conference is right for you?
Take a look at the schedule and see if there are any topics that could help your business.
Do you want to get media coverage of your work? Have you ever thought about selling a product in a retail setting? Are you struggling to find a sustainable business model for your craft?
These are all things we can show you how to do. And you can take these ideas and apply them to your business in a way that makes sense for your life.
Who is speaking?
Goodness, who isn’t speaking?
- Andreea Ayers, CEO of Launch Grow Joy
- Lisa Congdon, Illustrator
- Tara Gentile, Author of Quiet Power Strategy
- Sarah Von Bargen, Founder of Yes and Yes
- Omri Mor, CEO of ZIIBRA
- Jenna Herbut, Founder of Make It! Show
- Arianne Foulks, Founder of Aeolidia
- Kate Miss, Founder of Kate Miss Jewelry
- Cory Huff, Founder of The Abundant Artist
- Kerry Burki, Editor of Handmade Success
- Lisa Jacobs, Founder of Marketing Your Creativity
- Molly Mahar, Founder of Stratjoy
- Tara Swiger, Editor of TaraSwiger.com
- Vicky Ayala, Brand Strategist
- Wendy Piersall, Founder of Woo! Jr
- Steve Zika, President of Kid Knits
- Tracy Matthews, Founder of Flourish & Thrive Academy
- Tony Cappaert, CEO of Contactually
- Elizabeth Whitton, Founder of Felted Sky
- Marlo Miyashiro, Founder of Creative Arts Consulting
- Shawn Nelson, Founder & Chairman of LoveSac
- and more to be announced!
How do I sign up?
Right now there is both early bird registration with a discount, and you can use my discount code of “AEOLIDIAVIP” to get $50 off of your conference fee. Sign up here.
Get More Traffic & Make More Sales