We know your business needs to pivot right now, to be positioned for growth as the world changes. We have put together four new bundles of services, meant to get you where you need to be right now, and prepare you for what’s next.
- Strengthen Your Brand. If you want to define a target customer, develop a brand that stands out, and create a marketing strategy.
- Improve Your Website. If you have an existing Shopify website and need to optimize it and your SEO to create a strategy for online sales growth.
- Grow Your Website Traffic. If you need to grow traffic to your site, either because it’s an established business that hasn’t focused on ecommerce, or it’s a new business that needs to take off.
- Move to Shopify. If you either aren’t set up for ecommerce, or are on Squarespace, WordPress, Wix, or non-optimal platforms.
Learn what’s included in each of these packages and what it will cost:
Or consider these standalone projects:
Search Engine Optimization
No longer offering as a standalone service — but yes, we may be able to do this for you if we design your website!
Improving Shopify Sites
Ordinarily, we do full redesigns, but we know that people want something up and running in a shorter amount of time than a custom project takes right now. We would like to work with you on improving your existing site to improve its effectiveness.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: starting at $1800/mo
(6 month minimum)
Social Media Strategy
If you’d like to bring more organic (unpaid) traffic to your site, social media is a good place to begin. We are currently able to help out with social media analysis of your current accounts, strategy, and implementation.
Email Automations and Marketing
We would now love to extend email setup to you as a standalone service. Make the most out of the visitors to your site, even the ones who don’t buy, by keeping them engaged and interested until they’re ready to shop with you again.
- Klaviyo Setup & Strategy for Shopify – $2200/mo
(2-6 months, including copywriting & design)
Stats Analysis & Guidance
We ordinarily do this at the beginning and end of our full website projects, and use it as the basis for strategy for our ongoing retainer clients. We’d like to offer this to you as a standalone service. It’s a great start to anything else we could help you with, or to give you direction on what to do next yourself.
We include this for our clients who are doing logo design projects with us, and we’re glad now to be able to help you out with this as a first step. This consultation covers the foundational work you need to do to ensure that you’re talking to the right people about the right things.
We are also offering a service to help you expand your logo into a full brand identity design.