This is a part time contract position, with room for growth.
Aeolidia is a “one stop shop” design agency that develops brands and creates story-centered ecommerce websites for designers, artisans, and curators, since 2004.
We are a remote team of overachievers, united in our common goal of taking creative businesses to the next level. Each person who works at Aeolidia embodies these characteristics:
- Diligent achiever: Committed to exceeding expectations on each and every project.
- Curious learner: Continuously improves skills and knowledge and challenges assumptions.
- Humble expert: Confident about own work, open-minded, and ego never gets in the way.
- Positive ally: Proactively takes responsibility and finds win-win solutions.
- Creative supporter: Enthusiastic about helping small designer businesses succeed.
A Day in the Life
Klaviyo is our preferred email marketing program at Aeolidia. As the Klaviyo Email Marketing Expert for our clients, you create ongoing value, and will work closely with multiple project teams and clients at a time to make sure our strategy is carried through all email deliverables.
The part-time Klaviyo Email Marketing Expert will begin by working approximately 10 hours per week. This position could grow as more clients opt for this service.
Klaviyo Email Marketing Expert responsibilities focus around communicating with clients to develop individual email marketing strategies, implement them, and create tutorials and full blown demos for clients. They also include account configuration & training, and the setup and building of flows (such as welcome series, cart abandonment, and browse abandonment email). This job also involves analyzing performance stats and finding areas for improvement, creating list segments, cleaning up old list data, setting up custom profile properties, and sunsetting unengaged subscribers.
Ultimately, we would like you to help our clients engage with their customers in a way that drives recurring revenue.
You will need to successfully collaborate with our project teams, including brand and email designers and copywriters. Your role is strategist and implementer, with a staff of designers and content creators available to create a complete package with you.
You’re a Great Fit If
You might be the perfect fit for this part-time, remote contract position if you are a Klaviyo Email Marketing Expert who thinks creatively, analytically, and strategically to develop powerful email campaigns for brands, while also having the technical knowhow to implement these strategies while making sure the Klaviyo account is set up for success.
- You can commit to working 10 hours per week, and are interested in growing the role.
- You have a reliable internet connection which allows you to work from anywhere.
- You are familiar with email marketing generally, and Klaviyo specifically.
- You can point to tangible revenue results you’ve created for clients through email marketing.
- You’re not someone who settles for the status quo. You continuously look for ways to improve and streamline our processes.
- You are an excellent big-picture strategic thinker.
- You are a skilled communicator who works one-on-one with clients.
- You have an understanding of marketing analytics and KPIs
- You’re an official Klaviyo Partner
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative or marketing field.
- Graphic design and copywriting experience is a plus.
- You have experience working with ecommerce businesses.
- You’ve worked with and supported creative, small businesses.
Perks & Benefits
As part of the Aeolidia team, here are some benefits we will offer you:
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work position
- Our virtual office is closed for two weeks during the winter holiday season
- A culture of flexibility and freedom in decision making, problem solving, autonomous work environment, and ownership of your position and responsibilities
- More benefits become available if this position transitions to a full time salaried position
Flat and hourly rates for this role will be set per project.
Aeolidia is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to be critical to our success and are passionate about creating a welcoming, supportive, and collaborative environment for all employees. All are encouraged to apply as we continue to grow a smart, hard-working, and diverse team who love working together to build something that matters.
How to Apply
- Apply by May 30, 2021. If you can’t meet this deadline, we probably aren’t a great match.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
P.S. If you’re not interested in or available for this position, but know someone who might be, we would really appreciate it if you passed this along!