Guess what? I got a blog up and running. True, I had the phrase “Bob Loblaw’s Law Blog” going through my head as I worked on it, but here it is!
You’ll notice that it has plenty of content. That’s because I merrily added all of my past newsletters here as blog posts. I didn’t want to lose track of my guest post content, so I’ve included an excerpt of each post that is elsewhere, with a link to the elsewhere.
Please poke around and check everything out! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
You’ll notice an email subscription box on the right, and you can subscribe through Google Reader (or your feed reader of choice) here: http://aeolidia.com/blog/feed.
Now then, what blog birth announcement is complete without a giveaway? It’s been a long time since we’ve done one of these! Two excellent winners will get to choose between:
- Social Media Package ($320 value), including:
- Facebook cover photo and avatar.
- Twitter background and color scheme.
- Answer to one (1) burning social media question of yours.
- Website Consultation for your current site ($300 value), including advice on:
- Organizing your content/navigation.
- Improving usability.
- Increasing customer/visitor interest.
- Streamlining product information.
- Business Consultation ($230 value), including:
- Help with any question about running a small business.
- Email consultation or 30 minute Skype chat with our marketing adviser.
- Summary report and next steps to take.
- Copywriting Package ($340 value), including:
- Text written for two website pages (or one website page and one pitch letter or one press release).
- Copy also delivered in HTML markup to plunk on your website.
To be eligible for A, you need to have a logo design that you’re happy with or be ready to work on that project with us first. To be eligible for B, you need to have a website you’d like some advice about. To be eligible for C, all you need is a business, or a plan to start a business! D can be website pages (so you’d need a website), or a pitch letter for you to use when pitching your product to blogs.
I’ll choose the winner using the WordPress Pick a Giveaway Winner plugin on Friday, November 2, at 2pm PST and I’ll edit this post to include the winner’s info. Please be sure to include contact info when commenting, so I can let you know you won!
How to win? Well, I want some action around here! Please post a comment telling me which prize you’d choose and what kind of info would be very handy for you to see here in the future. Or let me know what is most fun to read from the types of posts I have on here now.
Please consider this Ask a Web Designer day, and post any and all stupid and smart questions. I’ll either answer you or make a future blog post out of it. If you just want to say hi or ask a question, but don’t need a prize, just don’t mention which prize you want.
The contest is over, but we’d still love to hear from you!
Get More Traffic & Make More Sales
Grab your free PDF guide to making more money from your online shop. How to grow your traffic and improve conversion rate.