These are the best ecommerce resources we like and recommend:
These are all services we use for ourselves and our clients. In some instances, we are partners with the company and are using affiliate links.
- Shopify – tip top ecommerce software which is affordable, powerful, and easy to use.
- Storetasker – to get developer help for coding projects on your Shopify website
- Carson – to get developer help for small tweaks and updates on your Shopify website
- ShipStation – import, manage, and ship your orders
- POW Photography – for those white background product shots
- DNSimple or Namecheap – to purchase and manage your domain name
- WP Engine – our favorite managed WordPress website hosting – they’ll take care of upgrades and security for you. Aeolidia is hosted here.
- Google Analytics – for tracking your website stats
- Sucuri – a way to keep your site secure if you aren’t using Shopify or WP Engine.
- MailChimp – our favorite newsletter / mailing list software.
Here are our best ecommerce tips:
More free support from Aeolidia
- Get free tips you can implement yourself from our newsletter – first I’ll fill you in on the stuff you missed, and then you’ll continue getting regular tips that you can really use to build your business.
- Sign up for our creative business Facebook group – You’ll see some inspiring names and faces there, and everyone’s so good about helping out with real advice that works for product-based businesses.