We send our clients lovely, thoughtful welcome kits when we begin each project. It helps us say hello, show our appreciation, set the tone, and send some tangible examples of what we can do for their brand. So far, I’ve covered these parts of the project:
- Email #1: Merman lapel pins
- Email #2: Promotional gifts: tattoos & chocolate coins
- Email #3: Business cards (trading cards)
- Email #4: Custom mailing boxes & embosser
- Email #5: Thank you cards & envelope liners
- Email #6: Custom ballpoint pens & packaging
For email #7, I’m tackling the most hands-on part of the project – we actually silkscreened the gift bags ourselves! And I’m showing you our custom post-it notes. Sweet! To read about all of these projects, just subscribe here. You’ll get this email on Wednesday, and links to all the others.
Shipshape Collective Freebie
Here's where I got all the printed materials I use to promote Aeolidia and send our clients as gifts, with detailed reviews of and links to the printers I used.
Sourcing printers and packaging suppliers
I would like to share which printers and manufacturers we worked with to produce our marketing materials and packaging. In this many-part series, I am also going to tell you about:
- any problems I had with printers
- how we saved money when we could
- where and why we splurged.
- what I learned through the process (there were some mistakes!),
- what I would do differently
People are always asking me for print and packaging sources, and this is proving to be a popular series! This information is going out to my newsletter subscribers only, and I will write once a month throughout 2016 about each part of our packages in detail.
JOIN THE SHIPSHAPE COLLECTIVE
Do you run a creative product-based business? You’ll get a lot out of our community, with access to our free Facebook group, plus weekly emails with tips for making a website work, pricing your products, building a brand, and more. Let our helping hand lift you up. There's no need to do this alone! Sign up for our weekly business building emails and access to our Facebook community: