A Practical Change With an Unexpected Result

For the Oh My! Awesome month, I wanted to share a change we made this year that has made a big difference for us at Aeolidia. The story has a bit of a twist, because our practical change had one unexpected result that really validated my efforts.

I had gotten us into a bit of a mess by dividing our pricing into levels that weren’t really working. My task was to clear this up, as it was holding us back from creating the best websites we could for our clients.

Read article on Oh My! »

P.S. We’ve totally changed how we do pricing now, so this article no longer applies to our clients – but is still an interesting case study!

Get More Traffic & Make More Sales

More sales

Grab your free PDF guide to making more money from your online shop. How to grow your traffic and improve conversion rate.

You will also get weekly business building tips Powered by ConvertKit