Aeolidia to the rescue!
Katie and Nick's Project
Our number one goal working with Aeolidia is to launch with a beautiful brand and an amazing website that tells a compelling story. We want any visitor that discovers June & December for the first time to have the impression that we’re not the “new guy on the block”, and ask “how come I never saw them before?” Not to mention we want every user to say “WOW! They have amazing and beautiful products!”
We believe that having a website that really speaks to our brand combined with amazing photography of our quality products and great customer service will be the best way to SELL our products, get recognition and be featured elsewhere to help drive those sales.
Aeolidia to the rescue!
Katie and Nick came to us with a strong brand identity and Lauren kept their goals and design preferences in mind as she created a gorgeous new website for June & December, as she describes below:
You gave me lots of great direction and inspiration to work with. Here are some of the goals and concepts I kept in mind while designing:
- Any visitor that discovers June & December for the first time should have the impression that you’re not the “new guy on the block,” and ask “how come I never saw them before?”
- Every user should say “WOW! They have amazing and beautiful products!”
- In a word, the site design should say: SIMPLICITY
- Let the theme of rustic meets preppy shine
- Site should communicate that the products are well made and assembled with pride
- Site should reflect meticulous attention to detail
- “Stylized upscale farmers market”
- When visitors come to the home page, it is most important that they know you are an online retailer selling products.
- The ultimate goal when a visitor finds the site is to see products they love and buy them!
What Our Client Had to Say
Working with Aeolidia was an absolute Joy! We were certainly apprehensive hiring and working with a team so far away from us on such a big investment & critical branding piece. But through the process and teamwork, they were more than capable of delivering what we looking for and then some.
We hired Aeolidia to design + build our responsive website including our Shopify Theme, Blog & eCommerce integration with StitchLabs & ShipStation and they delivered on all fronts! They truly are Shopify experts!
Sam did an amazing job being the glue while all the other team members took our goals to heart and just “got” what we were looking for + were able to deliver some things we didn’t even know we wanted! Lauren was truly magical at feeling our branding & delivering a wonderful aesthetic and Zak was a coding magician & was incredibly adept at translating the design into reality.
There were a few delays + bumps along the way, as to be expected with any big project, but any frustration we had was quickly quelled by the team’s responsiveness & willingness to make adjustments & work through those bumps to ensure that we not only stayed on track, but our expectations were exceeded. TY!!
Building your business online is a huge job. Stop struggling with it yourself!
Having a team of experts with their thinking caps on for your business is a feeling like no other. We are professional, punctual, and our clients tell us that our work is transformative.